[OpenTRV-dev] "FHT8V" -> "FS20 Indivdual Wireless Thermostat Actuator"; "Conrad Wireless Radiator Thermostat Set"

Thomas Hood EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Apr 21 17:14:11 BST 2013

1. Searching the Dutch and UK Conrad websites today I can no longer find
the "FHT8V". This seems to have been renamed the "FS20 Indivdual Wireless
Thermostat Actuator" (sic).

2. I also came across the following. Is this a new offering from Conrad?

http://www.conrad-uk.com/ce/en/product/561800/Conrad-Wireless-Radiator-Thermostat-Set

It looks like a FHT8 with two extra buttons on the actuator to allow for
local manual override ("manual on" or "manual off"). It's not advertised as
part of the FHT system.
--
Thomas