[OpenTRV-dev] V0.2-Arduino

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Apr 21 19:22:11 BST 2013

FYI, I'm plodding along with this work:

https://sourceforge.net/p/opentrv/code-0/HEAD/tree/trunk/Arduino/V0p2_Main/

and running a simple software RTC (HH:MM:SS local time; no dates as of yet) and skeleton UI, current consumption is at the limit of my ability to measure (~1uA, 1 micro amp) without the LED flashing and when running off 2xAA NiMH.

This is essentially a rehash of the PICAXE V0.09/V0.1 work.

I may finally get to play with the new TMP102 temp sensor (the real board would have a TMP112 for better accuracy) tomorrow.

Also, for giggles, I have bought a tiny microphone (ADMP401) with a view to prototyping occupancy detection by detection of voice frequencies (using one of the FFT libraries for the AVR).