[OpenTRV-dev] V0.2-Arduino

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Apr 22 07:58:47 BST 2013

Hi,

On 21 Apr 2013, at 23:40, Kevin Wood wrote:

> Hi Damon,
>
> Good work.
>
> By the way, I have the capability to measure average current over long periods as we have a product which does this for mobile phones. Might be especially useful where you have very low idle consumption with occasional high peaks.

Can I borrow/buy such a beast?

Note that I'm at the bottom of my cheap meter's abilities 1uA/0.1mV for the idle draw.

> Occupation detection by sound is an interesting idea. Do you even need to go as far as an FFT?

Don't know, but it might be better than filling the board with passives.  (Many many moons ago I made some primitive sound interaction stuff for toys before the possibility of DSP.)

Anyhow, I have to get a round tuit over the next week on way or another...