[OpenTRV-dev] Potential alternative to RasPi

Kevin Wood EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Apr 23 16:07:17 BST 2013

I think there are probably quite a few alternatives to the Pi, it's just
that the latter has the limelight due to publicity. I'd like find
something with a SATA interface as I suspect a flash card won't stomach
continuously logging temperatures around the house and it'd be nice to
hook up a little 2.5" SATA drive, IMHO.

Support for the Pi is important, IMHO, because I'm sure there are loads of
people with Pis kicking around who are wondering what to use them for. ;-)

Kevin