[OpenTRV-dev] Potential alternative to RasPi

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Apr 23 16:10:18 BST 2013

Hi,

My SheevaPlug has been running all my main Internet-facing services happily for some time now on a mixture of internal Flash, SD card and Flash thumbdrive, though with some effort made to avoid unnecessary write traffic.

For me not having to bodge an RTC, and a power consumption less than the current SheevaPlug 4W idle, are important.