[OpenTRV-dev] Potential alternative to RasPi

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Apr 23 17:01:29 BST 2013

i have the pi setup for opencms.... nice thing is that it gets the time
from the internet so no RTC needed.

as for sata drives i just use an external usb to sata box... suits the
purpose fine.... it will be online as soon i get my new router and have
that permanent installed (dont want to reboot it to much)