[OpenTRV-dev] SSR box

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Dec 8 15:38:18 GMT 2013

Hi

The box is as it should be.... the big hole is for a rubber grommet that you run a mains wire through

and then there is a hole for the 5v from the OpenTRV box... and then a base with wented hole to prevent heat buildup should there be any

the big hole works fine for me.... when its all bolted together it should be strong enough...

only thing i did not manage to do in time was fudge factor on the center hole in the lid which should hold a 3mm LED