[OpenTRV-dev] manual pick and place machine

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Jul 23 09:39:37 BST 2013

hehehe...

that would get me killed if tina found out... getting the MDF cut in
the store was enough for her eyes to send lightning bold after me :-D

and one comment from her... "you better be using it A LOT" :-P

/bo