[OpenTRV-dev] OT: Voltage drops

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Jun 11 13:44:12 BST 2013

Thanks...

both you and mike are right... i should not do this if i dont know.. had it
been back in 1995 i would have know ..

on the other side i want this done as it makes messurement and logging much
better and there would be almost no calibration to do :-)

however i will not release it before its right.... but from the above i can
almost understand that i need to keep the 3mm creepage on the whole board...

let see  what time will get me doing.....

/bo