[OpenTRV-dev] OT: first draft for reflow controller

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sat Jun 22 19:55:13 BST 2013

Hi

The HV stuff was limited to a screw terminal with 10.6 cm pitch and the SSR
located in one corner with 10mm space to the the low voltage part.. and the
header for GPIO was on the other end of the board..

and from GPIO the ribon cable can be up to 10cm long... my loose idea in my
brain was to 3dprint a box with at least 2 seperate rooms.. one for the pi
and another for the board... but stuart(gadget ) said it was better with an
off board SSR... so now there are just normal 5.08 pitch terminals with the
low voltage to drive the SSR and for the thermocoupler...

an 3d printed box could have 3 rooms... one for pi.. one for board.. one
for ssr....

we then discussed that and RGB lcd from adafruit along with keypad could be
another way of controlling it... rather than via web.... so i'm looking in
to integrating that somehow right now... could just stack their allready 2
board stacked on top... or just use the parts to create our own thing...

/bo