[OpenTRV-dev] V0.09 power consumption

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Mar 18 20:04:46 GMT 2013

Yes indeed.

I've tried to keep power consumption in mind while not getting too paranoid for this first revision which is all running for probably less than the standby current of my USB power supplies anyway (too low to measure consumption easily much upstream of the PICAXE).

It will be interesting to have the ATmega/PICAXE versions side by side and do a "how low can you go" comparison between the families on future revisions!

(Probably another 70uA is being wasted right now in the regulator that won't even be there for the battery version!)