[OpenTRV-dev] V0.09 power consumption

Mike Stirling EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Mar 18 19:46:42 GMT 2013

Thank you for reminding me to check the sleep performance before
re-spinning my sensors.  1.5 uA with the 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator
running.  Rather than just being a gloat, this of interest because these
boards are quite similar to what an AVR version of the OpenTRV board
would need to be.

Mike