[OpenTRV-dev] its alive....

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sat May 18 20:38:39 BST 2013

found this info on my water meter...:

For example, with my Elster water meter running at max flow rate (nothing
I've ever come close to doing) I should see a '1' (switch open) for at
least 685 msecs and a '0' (switch closed) for at least 1600 msecs

just figured that maybe could be used to do some debouce or ignore multiple
0's and 1's do to flicker in the halleffect sensor

/bo