[OpenTRV-dev] Simple first-cut anticipatory logic...

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue May 28 19:48:10 BST 2013

not a bad idea....

i can see potential for my own use if i start changeing habits and forget
to factor it in myself.... spec the idea of slowly warming up apeals to me
since i have DHW where its important not just to open up fully at once.

/bo