[OpenTRV-dev] Occupancy sensing, was intro

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Oct 1 06:45:28 BST 2013

Hi,

My view is the reverse: we already have *lots* of I/O which should suffice and we ought to be able to trim to fit.  We want to keep small and simple for cost and power reasons.

But I think that the SMD version of the ATmega328 has a couple of extra I/O pins available anyway.