[OpenTRV-dev] box..

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Oct 13 13:15:23 BST 2013

what my head thought:

with thingiverse we can have one "thing" and like the arduino box there are
parameters... most important one will be what board to put in

another can be whatever to have battery or not

if user wants space for SSR

options are endless

when user are done selecting they say create and they get a spec. STL for
what they want

far more eaasy than us have to host every combo tinkable, with the risk that
someone wants a combo that we have not thought of

/bo

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
From: Damon Hart-Davis
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 2:08 PM
To: Bo Herrmannsen
Cc: Damon Hart-Davis ; Closed list for developer discussions ; Bruno Girin
Subject: Re: box..

Hi,

Thingiverse from the point of view of OpenTRV: I think that it may be useful
to push copies of our more useful STL (or whatever) up there with links back
to our primary repositories / Web site.  That would help people find our 3D
stuff (since that's where they'll go to look for 3D printables) and then
find the rest of our project(s) if also useful to them.

Dunno.