[OpenTRV-dev] London Cleanweb meetup on Monday

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 18:36:44 BST 2013

I'm up for it.... just hope that solder dispenser is here early next week

/bo

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
From: Damon Hart-Davis
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 7:35 PM
To: Closed list for developer discussions
Subject: Re: [OpenTRV-dev] London Cleanweb meetup on Monday

Well, I could ask Bo to do a run of 20 populated boards rather than 10 (of
which he and I will each use about 5 I think).

(The commercial run is 30 allocated largely to the two people who will be
running the uni trial to test for themselves, then a few others already
spoken for: I'll try and get an early allocation list formalised.)

If you feel particularly brave then you could just have bare boards and
populate them yourself with components you have ordered using our BOM, at
the other extreme.  Say what suits.