[OpenTRV-dev] London Cleanweb meetup on Monday

Adrian Godwin EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 19:38:45 BST 2013

Whatever works best. I'm happy to populate but buying the components myself
is probably silly unless they're all very common. Despite lurking here for
a couple of weeks I'm not too sure which is the appropriate design so
haven't checked the BOM. I realise that kitting is just as much work as
building, though, so I don't want to give Bo the hassle of kitting a couple
for me to assemble.

And what motors are you using ? I've already got mechanical TRVs - can I
just get the control head ?