[OpenTRV-dev] Current rough to-do list top
EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 19:37:53 BST 2013
Amen to list...
seems like what we dont have yet.... currently look for a 3 way screw
terminal... so far i could not find one with excatly same design as the
current 2 way but with 3 screws
From: Damon Hart-Davis
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 8:35 PM
To: Closed list for developer discussions
Cc: Damon Hart-Davis
Subject: Current rough to-do list top
* BOM and how to deal with LDR, LED, AVR, RFM23, reg (link?)?
* Batteries vs USB supply count?
* ENIG finish
* Preallocation of initial runs to users and DHD R&D bench
* Run numbers (20 iTEAD/Bo, 30 PMS)?
* Box OpenSCAD/STL including fudge factors for 'overprint'.
* AVR/RFM RX code
* Power-on-self-test code suitable for Bo and PMS to use also.
More information about the OpenTRV-dev