[OpenTRV-dev] Current rough to-do list top

Bruno Girin EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 20:18:07 BST 2013

On 20 October 2013 19:35, Damon Hart-Davis <EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN> wrote:

>   * BOM and how to deal with LDR, LED, AVR, RFM23, reg (link?)?
>
>   * Batteries vs USB supply count?
>
>   * ENIG finish
>
>   * Preallocation of initial runs to users and DHD R&D bench
>
>   * Run numbers (20 iTEAD/Bo, 30 PMS)?
>
>   * Box OpenSCAD/STL including fudge factors for 'overprint'.

Fudge factor won't be too difficult. I'll do that sometime during the week.
For the box, the best way would be to have a box design session with a real
PCB and a pair of callipers.

--
Bruno
Visit my weblog: http://brunogirin.blogspot.com