[OpenTRV-dev] Current rough to-do list top

Bruno Girin EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Oct 20 20:56:16 BST 2013

Damon,

That's fine. I have a DD1 PCB. I'll check Bo's PDF to see if I have enough
info in there. What I suggest we do then is that I create the box as per
the dimensions in the PDF and as soon as we have a real PCB, we do a test
print. As you saw last time, it is really easy to iterate if we need to
change something.

The one thing I may not be able to work out from the PDF is the variation
between versions (e.g. USB vs batteries) but I can still start and we can
validate the design once we have the first PCB.

In this case, when would be a good deadline for you to have a first
version? Bearing in mind that I have lots of evening events this week, I
may struggle to have anything ready before the weekend: would that work?

Bruno