[OpenTRV-dev] An Apology

Stuart Poulton EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Sep 23 14:01:10 BST 2013

Damon,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but whats in it for me ?

It will get done when I have time, and incentive. At the moment there
are other projects that have more significance and incentive for me to
complete.

Right now, it feels very much like someone has ripped my initial idea
and development from underneath me and is going to potentially profit
from it. Sorry but it doesn't work that way with me.

Stuart