[OpenTRV-dev] Some interesting user feedback...

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Wed Apr 2 19:38:33 BST 2014

let me pitch in thou i have rev1

2+3... for me that hardest is to tell when in last mode.. hmmm or did i?
frost is no flash.... warm is one.... double is boost? so if that is correct
i got it.... i think.... hard to tell and count

4... i skipped learn too as it would throw it back in to frost after the
learn period... of course the downside is that the outside light kind of
controls when it backs down a few degrees... but as most of our windows face
south there is a balance, but might not be the case for all users

5.... i partly agree... for me the plus is that the temp is messured in the
room and not near the rad where heat radiation and false readings are more
likely

7... some of mine are a bit noisy, some of them you cant hear unless you
stop breathing... it all depends on the pipe works and how well you can
tighten the conrad... their idea of adapters etc are nice but sometimes the
fit is to loose...

9... the idea that one press and the mode changes would be better... much
like on the picaxe version... on that one i press and watch for solid light
and i know it has changed mode.... do again for next mode etc etc

/bo