[OpenTRV-dev] Software for hardware rev. 2

Gareth Coleman EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Wed Aug 20 19:05:35 BST 2014

well using the brb I can get from one flash to two - but I'm having real
difficulties getting back from there. Is there a minimum run period? any
other reasons why this should happen? happy to break out my ftdi cable if
serial comms would help?

kind regards