[OpenTRV-dev] tinyHAN application protocol and mapping to MQTT

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Dec 11 20:35:03 GMT 2014

Hi,

While in general I expect the back-channel to be lightly used, and in some cases it may not even be available to all intents and purposes, I certainly would like our sensor platform to be able to support actuators without too much of a hack!