[OpenTRV-dev] OT: need help with a sketch AND pretty DESPERATE

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Feb 6 21:27:57 GMT 2014

When do you need to get this done by?

We could have a go during the day on Friday if I emerge from my pile of things to do, or at the start of Saturday.

I have to go to bed very soon tonight.