[OpenTRV-dev] OT: need help with a sketch AND pretty DESPERATE

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Feb 6 21:40:31 GMT 2014

So status and short explanation etc.

i got one page on the server named arduino1.php

that one lists pending orders in this format:

[69 1,
72 1,
84 1,
6872 1,
6975 1,
7395 1,
OK]

what the arduino should do is grap the first number 69 and go to arduino3.php to get the order data

then it should print the order and cut it

then report the order under processing by going to arduino5.php or if you want to mail the custome automatic arduino4.php... both pages are the same except for a false statement in arduino5.php

it should then wait 10 sec and check if there are more pending orders

what goes wrong is that it does take the first order and print it... no cut happens.... it then tries to check but does not reckon the remaing of the list that you see the first time it pools for orders...

it then waits 10 sec.... check again.... and then it gets stuck...

if i power cycle it will print the next in list and report it under processing