[OpenTRV-dev] OT: need help with a sketch AND pretty DESPERATE

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Feb 6 21:47:31 GMT 2014

its calling the data for the order....

and it does that part ok... it even prints the order on a thermal printer i have connected to the printer

but it throws out everything from that page call until it see "[" everything after that is printed to the thermal printer or serial depending on the settings section