[OpenTRV-dev] Boiler control playing up

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Jan 9 06:41:07 GMT 2014

Hi,

Yes some of that is already in progress in the shape of an API to allow a hub to respond selectively to given house codes, so your install can co-exist with that of a neighbour for example.  The API has a trivial null implementation at the moment but could easily be filled in.

The backchannel ACK is an interesting idea, and tricker to do in the current system than it may seem, but is none-the-less a great idea.  At the very least it could give us CLI-free pairing.

Do you want to JIRA me up for this second part or shall I do it?