[OpenTRV-dev] OpenTRV at local ham club

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Jul 29 10:14:13 BST 2014

I was at local ham club last night at looked at their heating

So far i "THINK" its all electrical heating as there is no district heating
installed, makes things a bit more easy since heat not used will go back to
the cylinder :-D

Next bit, there is one big room with 4 rads, which means one box should
control them all, the box will be central placed. Its mainly old timers so
the less complicated the better, the rest of the rooms are one rad per room.

Mostly @kevin but others might chip in, they have some kind of remote
control where they can send a text to turn stuff on and they would like to
be able to turn on the heat remotely, how could we get to that?

the point is that when the house is locked heating should turn off
completely or run at 5degree to prevent frost issues. then either by remote
command or when house is unlocked it should go to warm mode, there would be
no need to sense if its day or night or if people are in the room etc. the
alarm will output a signal when its on/off

any ideas?

/bo

--

               @(~Ô^Ô~)@