[OpenTRV-dev] Fancy graph

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Mar 27 21:41:22 GMT 2014

i remember about 25% savings when i first installed the picaxe version on my hotwater cylinder, i messured 14 days with the old thermostat that keept the temp constant  24/7.... then 14 days with OpenTRV heating the water for 2 hours each day....

by the heatmeter it was 25% less energy consumed.... looks almost the same in this case o actually closer to 50%

i did not do the same compare with the rads... should have done so.... hmm... maybe a project for the weekend... need to adjust all the old thermostats for 20 degress so i compare apples to apples :-D