[OpenTRV-dev] OT: Galvnic isolated mains monitor

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Fri Mar 28 19:23:48 GMT 2014

instead of attaching files both here and at openenergy here is the link to the thread on GIvMon

http://openenergymonitor.org/emon/node/1987#comment-20009

that is for the last post i just made with pics and eagle files attached

all help is welcome