[OpenTRV-dev] OT: Charge battery

Kevin Wood EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu May 15 11:17:01 BST 2014

You are only really controlling one thing - the pass element that drives
current into the battery, so you don't control voltage and current
individually. The voltage across the battery influences the current
through it and vice versa. All that changes is the strategy your software
uses - i.e. it can control the pass element to keep either the current or
voltage constant.

Kevin