[OpenTRV-dev] UI simplification

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Oct 23 12:17:09 BST 2014

1) Always at least frost protection unless user spec complete off

2) not sure i get the point.. (just got out of bed)

but the idea of not needing a manuel is good.... must be sure the TRV is as
easy as mechanical ones..

while on the subject... make sure users can jump modes more easy than on
say rev1.. i had a hard time figuring what mode i was in. Also when i say
enabled boost mode it would take 1-2 minutes before the LED showed the
change.. until i remembered this i thought i did not change mode

also when i use learn the unit jumped back to frost once the learn period
was over.. made it a chilly experience when outside temp was -20 :-D should
it not jump back to warm but at reduced temp?