[OpenTRV-dev] I2CEXT connector first pass: comments please.

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Wed Sep 3 20:30:50 BST 2014

On 3 Sep 2014, at 19:16, gareth <EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN> wrote:

>> From my experience i2c doesn't travel well - and grey beards have advised me that off board i2c wires are an excellent way to broadcast emc!

OK, thanks for that.

I think that our I2C runs like treacle because of the low CPU clock speed (1MHz) that is in use,  but I could still suggest keeping I2C traces as short as possible for example, and stacking boards no more than a couple deep maybe.