[OpenTRV-dev] Getting some OEM stuff

Kevin Wood EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sat Sep 6 07:54:11 BST 2014

Hi Bo,

Been sidetracked onto getting a "boiler node" working for a second home
before winter arrives (that's also loosely OEM / Opentrv related, so I'm
going in the right general direction!) for the moment but I haven't
forgotten about getting OEM working on the OpenTrv!

I would say go for 868, on the basis that the OpenTRV stuff is fixed at
this due to the rad. valves. That said, the OEM stuff I'm playing with
is 433, due to some other requirements I have.

Best Regards

Kevin