[OpenTRV-dev] [OpenTRV-interest] Storage heating, dynamic demand, and OpenTRV

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Sep 8 11:33:37 BST 2014

One of the reasons that I feel slightly smug about my E- and W- facing arrays is that I at least smear my exports over a much longer period in summer!  %-|P

Dynamic demand control I think can help a lot with intermittent sources, but it needs more thought.

PS. I wrote this some time ago, but things move on quickly: http://www.earth.org.uk/note-on-dynamic-demand-value.html