[OpenTRV-dev] I2CEXT connector second pass: comments please.

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Sep 8 19:34:05 BST 2014

RESET would be driven from RTS via a cap as usual for Arduino-like bootloadable boards.

We don’t need no stinkin’ flow control.

We could supply 3V3 (ie main board power) from the FTDI via a local reg.