[OpenTRV-dev] OpenTRV boards

Jeremy Poulter jeremy at bigjungle.net
Wed Dec 16 17:32:08 GMT 2015

Hi,

I certainly have the data going from OpenTRV to EmonCMS (see the post OpenTRV,
EmonCMS and Node-RED
<http://lists.opentrv.org.uk/pipermail/opentrv-dev/2015-November/001812.html>)
and I am working on some more detailed instructions on the setup.

With regard to the back channel I do not believe that the EmonCMS
architecture has been built to accommodate this. It is only really for data
storage/analyses. So I think you need something else for the control side
of things.  Have a look at;
 -
http://openenergymonitor.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/remote-control-of-lightwave-rf-plugs.html
 -