[OpenTRV-dev] OpenTRV to EmonCMS, via Node-RED (was OpenTRV boards)

Damon Hart-Davis damon at opentrv.uk
Thu Dec 17 12:17:27 GMT 2015

@ lines are incoming binary format stats messages
{ lines are imcoming JSON format stats messages

= is local stats possibly with trailing JSON

At worst you can look at the Java code we have in our concentrator that will should how to mechanically parse them

We do also have defintions of the common values written up in a few places such as the protocol discussions.

Would any of those be useful?