[OpenTRV-dev] Christmas secure protocol joy!

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Tue Dec 29 16:21:33 GMT 2015

Hi,

I’m going to get the protocol running as-is, but I am happy to take alternative suggestions (and being able to discard things not understood that are not yet defined is part of the aim) and corrections particularly over the next few days.

Even after we do an initial roll-out there is still scope to fix the protocol, though it would be nicer not to have yet another ‘legacy’ one floating around!

I’m only not working on the protocol because I’m working with our valve samples back from Shenzhen!