[OpenTRV-dev] any news?

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Jan 4 19:44:37 GMT 2015

hi

are there any news worth knowing?

when was fosdem going to happen? me and tina still debating it as her
birthday is up pretty close to and my dads also...

here not much going on... have assembled my 3d printer again but i think
the lin. bearings are up for a change... and also think the 644A chip has
biten the dust... made a 28 pin socket to 40 pin one (just the 8 pins
needed) and even that direct i got a device signature of just 0's, same
with a 28 pin socket to isp header... so will order a new chip next
month... at same time i will have my own version of Ramps done also... only
need to get the central board made up... parts are on desk but need to make
sure the others are working first

car trouble.... tester said faulty cam shaft sensor... changed it and the
same fault came up... google said it could be anything tied to cam shaft, a
mechanic in the family suggested to let the car idle for 30 mins with a
cleaning agent poured in the oil, then fresh oil and new filter.... so far
no new errors... if it behaves then the fault would be dirt in the
hydraulic valve lifters... was told it could be a pain to get out... so i
will run another "cleaning" cycle during summer.

for the IOT and Pi boards.... still need @Damon to have a look at how the
protostrips should be... after that it should not be more than a few hours
work to wire them so they are ready for fab

/bo