[OpenTRV-dev] REV7 board working and talking!

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Jan 5 18:45:13 GMT 2015

i know there are some fancy formulas to figure the condensations point...
if you dont have them i could dig out a few... i had them up while thinking
of watercool my pc and i dont want to get the water so cold that i get dew
inside the pc