[OpenTRV-dev] OT: GSM remote control in car

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Wed Mar 4 12:59:09 GMT 2015

the funny thing is that during car start the modem will not transmit...

but i have allready ordered a transorb and a cap... i asked the
italian guys that made this and they spec the input voltage to be max
16V.... so i picked a 15V transorb... the voltage will rarely be over
15V anyway...

if that does not help i will try as you have suggested.... a fast
meter is sadly not in my toolbox... but i can get a old fashioned
scope from one in the family... but i guess that is not good enough...

the caps and transorbs should be here tomorrow... will then fit them
and drive arround a few days to see if it can keep connection to the
cell network