[OpenTRV-dev] Status Update.

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Mar 10 22:43:51 GMT 2015

Hi,

We’re hanging in there, but gnashing our teeth!

Anyway, yes, I hope we have space this year to sort out the security and Internet bits.

Just gave a talk this evening at the Richmond Maker Lab quite near me (mmm, they have a laser cutter!) and donated them a board and valve to play with.

We have to stay very much on the ball to make sure we hit the coming winter with the all-in-one unit.