[OpenTRV-dev] Bo's DHW

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Wed Mar 11 15:04:32 GMT 2015

Hi,

Happily we finally seem to have managed to move Bo off PICAXE and onto AVR (REV1 board!) for his hot water, with the DS18B20 support c/o John Harvey for example.

In the course of that I had to write a *very* stripped down and efficient OneWire support library that works with the CPU running at 1MHz.

That I think is an early candidiate for turning into a stand-alone and separately-published Arduino library as part of the IoT Launchpad project early work, or just as general OpenTRV goodness.

It might also benefit from some eyeballing both embedded in the existing code and then again as it is separated out.

So, who's volunteering for a bit of QA (and telling me all the bad things about my code) next month?