[OpenTRV-dev] Existing microwatt--milliwatt modular IoT kit?

Bo Herrmannsen bo.herrmannsen at gmail.com
Sat May 23 10:55:28 BST 2015

looking at the other links... should i pick one it would take the chicago
idea.... clean and easy to understand... nad it have most of what we want

or am i mistaken?

of course they base it on a cell modem, and as i understand cell data in
the UK is not as "free" as my cell phone plan which now includes 30gb of
data a month without any extra charge....

but maybe the kind of mesh idea where nodes can relay data back and forth
and have protection from dropouts should one node fail.