[OpenTRV-dev] Mobile phone detector

Damon Hart-Davis damon at opentrv.uk
Fri Oct 9 07:14:28 BST 2015

Fab, thanks!

All as Deniz says, and with the circuitry to be capable of running on at most tens of microwatts average (we might be able to sample for a few seconds every few minutes) at ~2.4V to work nicely with some variant of our V0p2 board running from 2xAA NiMH or other similar low-power microcontroller.

(We could even harvest a small amount of power to inject back into batteries or a supercap as a secondary consideration!)