[OpenTRV-dev] import of openTRV stats to OEM

Aideen McConville aideen at amcc.myzen.co.uk
Sat Oct 17 17:56:34 BST 2015

Highcharts is another possibility: http://www.highcharts.com/

MQTT, EmonCMS and Node-Red (and even RRDtool) are the tools that I keep
returning to.

Here's a timely post from Glyn @ Openenergymonitor:
http://openenergymonitor.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/emonpi-nodered-and-mqtt.html

The TP-Link micro routers (e.g. TL-MR3020 or TL-WR703N) running OpenWRT are
a convenient way of providing power and comms to a Rev2 board (using FTDI to
USB cable). Optionally, some pre-processing of the data can be done on the
router using awk before posting to MQTT, EmonCMS or elsewhere.

--
Aideen