[OpenTRV-dev] RX improvements

Gary Gladman gary at gladman.name
Tue Sep 8 20:27:28 BST 2015

Hi,

Trying out the "latest" code and failing miserably.

(I believe) I am using:
OpenTRV 20150817-16WW
OTRadioLink V0.8
OTProtocolCC V0.3

I reverted to Arduino 1.0.5 from 1.6.5 just in case that might cause a
problem.

Code compiles, I have installed it, BUT I am seeing NO communication
reported from leaf to boiler hub though I am seeing communication with
the respective valves.

I have not reconfigured either the leaf or hub. I did expect at least
some comms since they were working "perfectly" before this install.

I have tried compiling the boiler configuration in case I had
misunderstood your expectation and that was the problem but it was too
big to install.

Any suggestions at to what I might be doing wrong?

P.S. Been out of the country until recently and so only just been able
to start looking at this. I have been looking at GCM AES whilst I was
away. I believe I have managed to shrink it but not any where near the
numbers you are suggesting. I would appreciate some guidance on what you
are really looking for from this. I appreciate, looking at some of the
other emails, I may have missed the boat on this.

P.S. not sure Deniz's boards.txt is materially different from the one I
generated for 1.6.5 a couple of months back.